Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BUSY DAY

ITINERARY
   Last night, I went to bed after writing out my itinerary for today.  So, when I got up this morning, I grabbed my itinerary and went to work:  Started the coffeepot.  Added laundry soap to the washing machine and started washing the whites.  Yes, I added the bleach when the water covered the clothes.  I turned the oven on to preheat.  Then I got dressed and took the dog out to pe.  All was right on track.  
   I had filled the washing machine last night. I had also made two kinds of cookie dough last night and put them in the fridge. I had placed a london broil in the fridge to thaw.  The printer was not working last night, so I decided to try it again tomorrow.  I was finally getting organized.  I had called on seven businesses yesterday and I was on fire!
   BUSY MORNING
   It was a busy morning:  The london broil was for a beef vegetable soup.  Does anybody really care about my beef vegetable soup?  Does anybody care about the new recipie I discovered yesterday for chocolate cookies, or about the macadamia white chocolate cookies that my SO loves so much?  It was such a busy morning that I only washed one load of clothes!  My itinerary was already falling apart.
MY SUGAR WENT TO WORK
   By the time I woke My Sugar up, his daughter was on her way to the house.  Oh, well.  I did not figure this in my itinerary.  Just a little set back.  My Sugar went to work, and back on track.  It is not my desire for my SO to work nights.  I would that he could stay home all day and visit with his family.  He is such a great guy.  I have never known any man who is so dedicated to his family. 
WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?
   I hate going shopping, but when my SO went to work, I went shopping for clothes for my job.  As usual, there is never anyone to help.  Where are the retail salesmen?  Why is there never any salesman to help customers locate what they are looking for?  Are you sitting on the edge of your seat?  Well, I am closing for now.  My next entries will be discussing all that is in this post. 
   Til then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment