Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LET'S TALK STUPID

   So, how many times a day do you engage in conversation with someone that you think to yourself, "How stupid can you get?"  I have switched my occupation from nursing to sales.  Let me tell you, in the course of any given day, I run into Stupid a lot.  No matter how much you try to explain, in how many ways, you just can't change Stupid.
   Take for example this dentist's office I just phoned.  I had contacted them a couple of days ago for an appointment because we had got a referral from a family member that this dentist was really good.  I went online to obtain the phone number and address to call.  These guys were just a dot on the world wide web.  I really had to dig just to obtain the phone number.  Then, the business address was not available.  So, I had to dig even more, because the dentist could not fix our teeth over the phone.  We actually had to go to that business for him to work on us.  Really?
   Then I phoned the dentist's office to let them know that I could help increase their customer base.  What I got was that the office manager does not do marketing.  Duh!  I obtained the name of the office manager and told the receptionist that I would call back when she was available.  So, I called today for the office manager.  I was told that she does not want to talk to me because marketing costs money.  Well, hello Stupid!  The receptionist costs monet, the office manager costs money, it costs money to drive to work!  It goes back to the KNOWN principle that you have to spend money to make money.  Duh!
   Thank you for the time you spent to read this post.  I feel better by writing it.  You are welcome to leave your opinion in the comments section.

You can also follow me on http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/, http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com/, and http://omashealth.blogspot.com/.  Just click the link
  

No comments:

Post a Comment