Friday, September 30, 2011

MY MOTHER'S SNORING

   What is the most relaxing sound in the world to you?  You can buy thousands of  cd's with many different sounds such as water falls, chirping birds, crickets, giggling babies, etc.  My #1 most relaxing sound in the whole world is listening to my Mother snoring as she sleeps.  I love my Mother so much.  She is the only Mother I have ever had, the only one I have ever needed.  My Mother's snoring puts my mind at ease that she is alive and resting.  The even sound of her breathing, her snoring, is reassuring to me.  If I recorded the sound of my Mother snoring, it would not be as relaxing as listening to her in person.  I love you, Mother.


You can also follow me on http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. perhaps we should look into a cpap machine. So glad she is back home with you. You did great as a caregiver, daughter, roommate, chef and maid! We are blessed, Thank You Sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am simply doing what my G-d has instructed me to do. recognition is not necessary. storing up my treasure in Heaven

      Delete
  2. this comment section is too damn annoying to post a comment after I went through all the trouble to say what i wanted and then to prove I am not a robot. Go figure why you never get comments on your blog . . . .

    ReplyDelete