Friday, November 25, 2011

SCHNAUZER TO PEKINGESE

SCHNAUZER IS PEKINGESE



  I consider myself a good mom.  When I was raising my sons, my focus was on their welfare.  In having a dog, I consider myself a good human.  I even make his dog food instead of buying that dry stuff that has been on the shelves of the stores forever.  I got the recipe from my oldest son, who gave me the dog.  I bathe him, and care for him.
   The morning routine is for him to wake me up, I have a cup of coffee (he hasn't learned how to prepare the coffeepot), then I take him outside to do his business.  His favorite place in the house is at the window.  He will lay at the window with his little head on the window seal, watching the squirrels.  He does not like to be shut in a room where he cannot reach the window.
   This morning, after my cup of coffee, I put him on the leash and started out the door.  He gets excited when the squirrels are on the ground.  So, he goes to squealing and I let go of the leash, so he can run the squirrels.  The squirrels go from the closest tree, across the driveway, and toward the trees by the fence.  Sir Barkley was in hot pursuit. 
   The squirrels went from our yard to the next yard and He was watching them go from tree to tree.  He was running.  There was the fence.  Oops!  He stopped abruptly.  When he came away from the fence, he was a Pekingese!  He looked at me like I did something wrong.  The fence has been there forever.  He knew it.  It was not my fault he ran into it. 
   I laughed so hard, I thought I would wet myself.

You can also follow us at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/, where we read the Bible, at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com/, where we talk about news you can't get from the mainstream media, and http://omashealth.blogspot.com/, where we discuss health issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment