Thursday, November 17, 2011

NBA LOCKOUT

NBA LOCKOUT
   I guess you've heard by now that the millionaires of the National Basketball Association (NBA) are in a disagreement with the billionaires of the NBA.  There is a couple of alternatives for those of us who really like our b ball.  This Saturday is the last game of the season for my S.O.'s 8 year old grandaughter.  She has absolutely entertained everybody who has attended her games, in spite of her coach.  For someone who enjoys basketball, I have really been impressed.  I am not looking forward to her season ending.
   There have been junior high and high school basketball games.  Even though I have no ties to these games, I am inclined to take her to some of these games.  Who knows, we may discover something that is better than the NBA.  We may even get involved in the junior high and high school football games also.  At least these games are not aired on Sunday.  I wonder if the big organized sports people are listening.
   See you at the game.

We are currently having a fund raising with proceeds going to bring my Mother home to live with me.  With a donation of $48.50 to http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com/, we will ship a homemade New York style cherry cheescake to the recepient of your choice.  E-mail us with the address of your chosen recepient at actvsldr@gmail.com.  Honoring our parents is the only commandment with a blessing.  Blessings to you for helping.


No comments:

Post a Comment