Sunday, October 7, 2012

A LOVE LETTER TO MY SISTER

LOVE LETTER TO MY SISTER
Good morning my Sister,
      Do you know how much I love you?  Let me count the ways....O.K., no poetry.  The fact is that you were my sister before I was born.  We have gone through life together.  When people look at me, they see you.  That makes you the best looking person I know!  Blah, hah, hah.  This is really hard to write you a serious letter, because we always inject humor...that is our relationship.
   Everything you are going through is what I am trying to fix.  I want only good things for you.  I want you to have joy.  Right now, I am struggling to retrieve mine.  What we once enjoyed has now soured.  I want your joy back so I can have mine.  I know that must sound selfish.  My point is that when you have 100, I have 50.  When you have 10,000, I have 5,000.  I want you to have so much joy and blessings, that I can enjoy at least half of it.
   So, knowing that you are going through the fire, I am experiencing it, also.  I can't laugh at the things we have always laughed at.  I constantly pray for your healing and wait.  The wait is excruciating.  I love you so much that I experience the pain.  When you struggle financially, I do, too.
   Let's talk about money.  You know some of my situation.  The problem is that I know some of yours.  When you put the word out that you are really struggling, I took it to heart.  I went straight to my Father and showed him my finances (as if He didn't know) and explained my bills.  He said for me to call your doctor and pay 100% of one of your treatments.  He knows about my procrastination, so He wants it done within the next 24 hours. 
   Then He brought the Centurion to my mind.  When the Centurion asked Jesus for a healing for his servant.  I believe that since I will do this for you, that the treatment will not be necessary.  Your healing will be manifested before you can receive the word that the treatment is paid.  With this, our joy will be restored.
   If I am willing to do this, how much more is my Father willing to do?  He loves you even more than I.

All my love always,
Your Sister  

No comments:

Post a Comment