Thursday, July 18, 2013

WEIGHT LOSS

WEIGHT LOSS
   I am not a vain person.  I am perfectly content with who I am, so I don't worry about how others perceive me.  Weight is not something I have struggled with.  In fact, I have gained a few pounds in the last 20 years and I look great!
   But then, a couple of weeks ago, The Baby came through and dropped a subtle hint that I might look a little better if I lost some weight.  I let him know right quick that I love who I am and that I look fine.
   Then, I saw the photos of me at my middle son's wedding.  Ooops!  I looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy's Grandma.  Oh, I had a big smile on my face BUT......
   Then I got into Herbalife.  It is incredible how the pounds are melting away!  I was not even really committed to losing until I weighed in that first week.  Now it is like my birthday every week. I get up every Thursday and run to the bath scales.  What a treat.  My goal is to lose at least 40 pounds by Christmas.  I think that is a very realistic goal.
    I was faced with heartache and dilemma, though.  After I started Herbalife, I discovered a great big hole in my favorite khaki  pants.  Do I replace them or wait until I lose my targeted weight?  Oh, what to do.  I really liked those pants.  Then I got a great idea!  I went to the closet and brought my Wranglers out.  There!  Who wouldn't prefer bluejeans over khakis any day?  Back to the big smile on my face!
   This is beginning to be a great adventure.
What about you?  Have you considered returning to the smaller version of you?  I would love to discuss the perfect path for you to take to achieve your weight loss goal.   Leave me a message here, or go to www.herballife.me. and see for yourself.  No comments are published without my permission, so your information is secure and confidential.


You are also invited to visit Oma at http://omaspolitics.blogspot.com, http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com, and http://omashealth.blogspot.com.   See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment