Sunday, September 1, 2024

GOING THROUGH THE HURRICANE

 

 GOING THROUGH THE HURRICANE  



 Dear Everyone,

     If you read this when the storm just was about to start my mom and my dad and my big 2 sisters left so me and my little sister and my sister that is 2 years older then me sadly is older then me but we went to our Oma's (grandmother's) house and then the storm hit.   luckily!  My Mom and Dad and sisters made it before it hit so we called them to see if they were fine and safe so then after we called them, we went to sleep and I woke up and the bathroom light was off so I got up and tryed to turn on the light and then I look around and the power was out and then my Mom and Dad and big sisters came back and we had no power for a weak and then our power came back on and I felt so happy i could cry like so bad.


the end.  

made by:  Tè-Ti

(9 years old)


No comments:

Post a Comment