Friday, October 18, 2013

LETTER TO MY OLDER SISTER

LETTER TO MY OLDER SISTER

   Thank you for your gift.  As I was distraught about my current financial situation, my God told me not to worry, that He had this.  I couldn't concentrate on anything but that the bills are overdue, no food in the house, no gasoline in my tank, my Mother was out of Diet Coke and there is $3.40 in the bank.  He repeatedly told me, "Don't worry.  Keep your focus on Me".  I was directed to Matthew 6: 25-34. 
   Of course, in my flesh, I cried, "But Lord..."  Blood pressure was up, anxiety was out of control.  He repeated and said, "focus on Me."  He gave me Luke 12: 6, telling me how important I am to Him.
   Then He told me that I have accepted His mission of caring for my parents.  He said, "When I give you an assignment and you accept, I will provide a way for you to complete your mission.   After all, My Name is Jehovah Jireh, The Lord will provide.  Keep your focus on Me.  All things will be added to you."
   I tell you, though, that is one tough battle.  When the waves are tossing the boat and water is coming in over the sides, you just know you are going to drowned.  
   But, I went to bed in His loving arms.  Jesus is in this boat with me, so I will not capsize, in fact, I will walk on water!  May He ever be praised!  Amen!

What are your thoughts?

You can also find Oma at http://omaswisdom.blogspot.com

1 comment: